I'm working on this dive-share in my spare time

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 22 16:12:01 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:56:15AM +0200, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> > Which version of Subsurface are you using?
> 4.2 from the tarball on the website.

That's our latest release. We have 120 commits since then - you can either
build from git or (if you are are on Windows or Mac) there are binaries in
the downloads/daily directory (that name is more of a concept... the
Windows binaries are reasonably regular if I'm not traveling; Mac is
"whenever I remember to trigger a build")

> > In the latest master (taken from the Git version control and compiled),
> > you have a link to Google maps with the coordinates in those dives that
> > have the coordinates set.
> I've now seen that the json file crated is better. I guess once it has the
> computer ID info (which I use to track related dives) it will be fine.

That's trivial to add.
Gehad?

> As a personal preference, I'd rather open the coordinates on
> openstreetmaps.org but since in the json there are just the coordinates, it's
> no problem.

That should also be a trivial adjustment