merge window == the time to break things

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Aug 22 20:39:08 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 02:27:36AM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
> I was too curious :)
>
> This is a grab as I opened the app (on my desktop I have 1920x1200)
>
> http://trac.hohndel.org/attachment/ticket/712/updated-divelist.PNG
>
> I still see a table font smaller than the whole app.

Yes, that wasn't changed.

> Date (in Italian) is still verbose with month and year that could be
> shortened with just two numeric chars each.

I'm hesitant to do this. I kinda like our date format :-)
The seconds are gone at least. If people think that mm/dd/yy (or dd.mm.yy)
is better, let me know?

> Columns got a better default size but date column was cut. Dive number
> is still very large by default.

This is odd. It doesn't look right to me. I think you'd have to clear out
your registry to make sure that you aren't re-using previous settings.
And the 'reset preferences' won't clear out this one.
I guess I'll have add a switch for Subsurface to completely ignore the
settings so we can test this more easily.

> I would add a space between Depth and (m).

I was trying to save space...

> I signed to transifex and I translated some of them.

Thanks, much appreciated. Now I need to remember to pull those changes :-)