Better toolbar

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Aug 23 08:19:43 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 11:48:05AM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> I think this fixes all issues we had from the old toolbar implementation,
> and we also managed to remove around 250 LOC. <3

I'm happy with the way it works on principle. This reordered the buttons
and I am wondering... which buttons are the most important / most
frequently used ones that should be on the top (and the others will then
start flowing out on the bottom and turn into menu entries)?

Heartrate seems like something that should be close to the bottom as very
few dive computers support that. What else?

?D