exported json is not json

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Sun Aug 24 08:33:02 PDT 2014

Hello,

I was trying to work with the exported json and I've encountered some
problems.

- It doesn't really seem to be valid json.

json should be all contained within {}, but it's not.
That initial "trips=" is probably incorrect.

- Commas at the end of lists.
[1,2,3] is ok
[1,2,3,] is not

I am guessing that javascript uses a more lenient parser than Python.

- Samples oddity
[2740,5486,0,0],[2760,5182,0,0],[2780,0,0,299150]

Having a list of samples is good, but having the samples be lists of values
that represent different things (by the way I have no idea what these 0 are)
and that also changes in size seems like a poor idea to me.

Best
--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/