Diveplans to dive data?

Kari Kolehmainen kari.kolehmainen at abysscore.com
Mon Aug 25 03:35:04 PDT 2014

Hello,

I just switched from JDiveLog to Subsurface and I am liking it.

One question though, Is there an option to import or enter dive plan data to the dive log?

I am thinking it would be very insightful to see how the dive relates to the plan and what sort of plans you have had on various dive sites. It would be even more useful to be able to import data directly from V-Planner or Multideco.

If there is development going on related to this, I could chip in my time. If not, I could try to implement something of that sort once I have some free time (wishful thinking…)

--- Kari Kolehmainen