Diveplans to dive data?

Kari Kolehmainen kari.kolehmainen at abysscore.com
Mon Aug 25 05:58:56 PDT 2014

Ok I didn't know it had a planner ( I have a version 4.1 Mac OS X). I don't know about GUE deco planner, I am using V-Planner and Multi deco.

I don't seem to be able to find the planner feature from the menus... Still it would be nice to be able to see the plots from other planners as well. Plot could be simple line on the dive profile. Data is simple enough: time, depth depth pairs, possibly also contingensy plans.

I think it would be easiest if there was a "add dive plan" button on the Dive Notes tab and possibility to enter data on simple table, first column for depth and subsequent columns for actual plan, lost gas plan and over time/depth plan.

Cheers,
                Kari Kolehmainen