speaking of statistics...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Aug 26 12:25:57 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 05:22:00AM +1000, Rick Walsh wrote:
> On 27 Aug 2014 01:25, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm amused by the 1 Vista user... :-)
> >
> Not my OS of choice but it came with my computer. I use it once a year to
> submit my tax return. And now to test subsurface windows binaries.

Awesome. Another mystery figured out.

I have one XP system that I occasionally used to use for Subsurface
tests... but I'm pretty much afraid to connect it to the network at this
point. So it hasn't connected to our Survey / Update servers, yet :-)

(and frankly, it's been quite a while since I booted it - lately I've been
only testing in a VM)