fixing json

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:38:51 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Salvo Tomaselli <tiposchi at tiscali.it>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> so, I think we should fix that json generation thing.
> Do you have time for it or you want me to work on it on my own?

I am on a family vacation this week and have limited time on the computer,
I'll start working on fixing the JSON format but don't expect something
working before next week.

> Also, the samples should use an object instead because currently, if the
> temperature would happen to be 0, there wouldn't be any way to
> differentiate.
> And I guess it isn't expressed in kelvins.

The temperature is expressed in milli-kelvin so technically it can't be
zero,
Zero values mean that there is no sample available.

Regards,
Gehad