fixing json

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 01:28:38 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have already sent a patch that fixes the trailing commas problem,
Please give it a try and feedback me.

Please note that this is a javascript file with javascript object
declaration.
So I think you will need to just remove the the 'trips' declaration or add
some feature in subsurface to produce a pure JSON file solely.

Regards,
Gehad