[CCR patch] Adapt pressure interpolation for CCR (2)[

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 28 09:12:26 PDT 2014

Hi Willem

Quite a few whitespace issues in the patch, trailing whitespace,
if () {
}
else {
}
is not how we do it... but that's all easy to fix.

I still need to stare at the code some more but it looks about right.
I think it makes the algorithm overall much harder to read. The
save_pressure and save_interpolated pointers add another level of
indirection that threw me off the first two times I read through it :-/

On the flip side, the added comments are really helpful.

I'll take it but I'll clean up the whitespace before pushing it out. So be
careful with the next one in the series to make sure it's relative to what
will soon be in master :-)