4.2 in Debian, OpenSUSE, Mageia, Gentoo

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 28 10:08:11 PDT 2014

Debian: I notice that we still have no package for 4.2 in sid or jessie -
only in experimental.

Also, we have no package at all in the main OpenSUSE - just a contributed
package of 4.1-60 (random git version) from user collinm
Is there anyone here running OpenSUSE who could help us get an official
package?

Mageia is still on Subsurface 3.1 -- but then, do we have any Mageia users
here?

Gentoo - I know that Bearsh is a Gentoo person, but haven't seen him
around much lately. Gentoo is still on 4.0.3.