OSTC3 setpoint configuration and firmware

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 28 17:04:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

First off, thanks a lot Jef and Josh for your work on configuring dive
computers through subsurface; that's definitely an awesome feature!

This morning I hooked up my OSTC3 and got the attached result. As you
can see everything is fine except the setpoint ppO2 and depth values
(down at the bottom). Is this a known issue or could I help
investigating it in some way?

Also, I was wondering: is the update firmware feature considered stable?
I haven't been daring enough to try it yet...

Cheers.

--
Gaetan