4.2 in Debian, OpenSUSE, Mageia, Gentoo

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Thu Aug 28 23:41:44 PDT 2014

Le 28/08/2014 22:15, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 08:36:15PM +0200, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
>> Le 28/08/2014 19:08, Dirk Hohndel a écrit :
>>> Also, we have no package at all in the main OpenSUSE - just a contributed
>>> package of 4.1-60 (random git version) from user collinm
>>> Is there anyone here running OpenSUSE who could help us get an official
>>> package?
>> I am involved in openSUSE and I updated Subsurface package and move it in an official Stable repository (KDE:Extra) 9 days ago:
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/KDE:Extra/subsurface
> Excellent!
>
>> Maybe not the better repo since subsurface is not part of KDE but it is available.
> Not ideal, but it works.
>
> How would a user install this? Will YAST just find it or do they need to
> edit something to get the KDE:Extra repository?

Users must add KDE:Extra repository (using YaST or zypper) using the following URLs (depending on your openSUSE version):
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_13.1/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_12.3/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_Factory/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/