Student looking to contribute toward Subsurface

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Aug 29 08:03:35 PDT 2014

Em 29/08/2014 11:58, "Rohit Shinde" <rohit.shinde12194 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello all,
>
> I am a CS student studying in India. I cam across this organisation while
browsing through GSoC 2014 accepted organisations.I would like to
contribute here.

Good, but you realize that the gsoc is over right?

>I am quite proficient with Python. What would I need to know to contribute
to this software?

Unfortunately, not python at all. Python is a good language for web related
stuff, but not for desktop applications.

> Would I need to have domain specific knowledge?

C,  c++,  xstl, Qt are a great plus. But if I may ask, what did you liked
in this project? Your "I wanna contribute"  seems rather vague.