daily builds for Ubuntu

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 2 22:12:42 PST 2014

> On Dec 2, 2014, at 10:04 PM, Benjamin <nystire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could all of this also be set up for Fedora (currently 20, but next week 21) with minimal effort? Or at least, how could I set up a build to link everything statically on a Fedora system

Well, something similar to the Subsurface PPA is available in Pingou’s “daily rebuild” at https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/pingou/subsurface/ <https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/pingou/subsurface/>

I think the versioning is a little confused (it’s missing the ’90’ after 4.2) but there are very recent builds available there.

Frankly, building from source on Fedora isn’t really hard, but if you prefer pre-built binaries, they are available :-)

/D

PS: I guess we need to document this on the website...