4.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Dec 6 06:06:21 PST 2014

We have received basically no reports on the Beta.

The things that I was considering to still add would be rather big and
possibly disruptive (firmware upgrade for OSTC3, a change to the notes
widget and related ability to add new dives by just entering depth and
duration - I have a good chunk of the code ready for that, but it is way
too invasive to do after Beta 1).

So I'm thinking of doing 4.3 in the next week (last set of text updates
was just pushed) and then do a rather quick cycle to get to 4.4 early in
2015.

Comments, feedback?