Help needed: User manual - DM5 and Uemis/Vyper configuration

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Dec 7 03:52:33 PST 2014

I am finalising the upgrade of the text for the user manual. There are
two aspects that I cannot address because I do not have equipment that
utilises these components:

1) Suunto DM5. Is anyone with access to this software prepared to look
at the current text of the user manual and make suggestions on how to
incorporate appropriate text for DM5? The current text for DM3 and DM4
were imported directly from the manual for GTK Suburface (I think that
was version 2). So I am not sure whether the existing text is correct
and how that relates to DM5.

2) Configuring Uemis and Vyper dive computers. Is anyone with access to
these dive computers prepared to write a skeleton about the
configuration process?

Kind regards,
willem