Printing of dive details

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:19:41 PST 2014

Il 10/dic/2014 16:21 "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 04:12:35PM +0100, Davide DB wrote:
> > Is there some way to have printed detailed info on SAC and gas
> > comnsumption per tank?
>
> I haven't looked at the printing code since before the 4.2 release :-)
>
> Where exactly would you like to have that?

Yesterday I needed to share my dive detail with a couple of divers who do
not use Subsurface (despite of suggesting them to use it...) I tried both
HTML export or PDF printing but they lack of tank details like start end
pressure and individual SAC.
I ended up grabbing screenshots.
Those details are useful while speaking about gas consumption on tech dives