Repetition groups in UDDF

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:35:57 PST 2014

By default, our trips are grouped by the repetition group rule (if one uses
the automated grouping). User is able to "mess" with this by doing or
modifying the grouping manually, but the current UDDF export should be good
enough.

BTW when I am on a scuba trip, the norm is to be saturated so that the
repetition group spans the whole vacation. 3 dives per day on air easily
gives 24 to 26 hour no-fly time on my Suunto DC. And liveaboard with 4-5
dives per day in Nitrox is not any better :D

Also, I am secretly hoping that the annoying neighbor is not limiting his
interests to only the UDDF export but keeps on bugging us with patches all
over the XSLT code base ;)

miika