UDDF Export

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 07:12:06 PST 2014

So. I ran the UDDF output through the XSL schema from the uddf site.
It looks like there are still lots of areas where we are not
compliant.

 - Lots of areas where there are mandatory tags we need to provide
(looks like most of this is static).

- Lots of ID which aren't compliant. I think this was problematic
anyway, and we should be using generate-id() in almost all of these
cases. For example, I have dives at 2 different sites, both called
"Lighthouse". I really don't wan to start naming these "Lighthouse,
Seychelles" and "Lighthouse, Mull" as then I'd have to do that for all
of my dives. The ids with spaces in also don't seem to be acceptable,
so it makes sense all round.

I'm probably not going to be able to do much tonight (club night), but
I might get some done when I get home. When were you looking to
finalise the release?