bug hunt / trac day

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 07:30:03 PST 2014

I'm trying hard to speed up the profile here.
when we are creating a new dive, if we just move the handler around for a
while, CPU goes to 100%.
managed to reduce the amount of calls to QPainterPath::addText by 1/4, wich
helped a lot, but it seems that Qt calls that internally
so I'm now trying to not replot the whole scene for a single move on the
handler.