two patches

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 09:53:28 PST 2014

Dirk,

Take a look at 002 carefully, since I changed and added a few things to
event manipulation.

the idea of 0002 is to add / remove / rename an Bookmark without triggering
an (expesive) redraw of the profile, so we create just the Event item and
put it on screen.
The issue is that the depth of the bookark is calculated based on the
events of the current_dive when we create_plot_data. so I called
copy_events(current_dive, displayed_dive) and did it by hand.

Tomaz