bug hunt / trac day

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 12 10:58:20 PST 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 05:53:42PM +0000, Pedro Neves wrote:
> Of course...
>
> Debian/Sid. Qt 4.8.6, compiled from source on my system...

Ah. Yes. Qt 4.x is known to have printing issues. That's why I went
through all this work to have the majority of the binaries we provide
(Win64, Mac, Ubuntu, LinuxMint) all use Qt5. We have an old Mac 32bit
binary that I wasn't planning to update for 4.3 until someone complaints
(it has been downloaded 4 times by something that doesn't look like a
spider) which uses Qt4 and we have the Windows 32bit binary (used by about
10% of our users) that is also Qt4...

> Hope this helps:

It does. Thanks