commit c76cb59

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 12 11:00:27 PST 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 07:46:29PM +0100, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
> Dirk, I suggest that you reverse commit c76cb59.
> After your patch the line of the temperature graph sometimes gets drawn through the depth notation of the deepest point of the profile thereby obscuring the text.

Can you provide sample dives?

Without it if you turn on the tank bar the temperature graph is often
drawn below the tank bar which is far worse.

I looked at about 100 of my dives with my patch and in all cases get a
reasonable profile graph with and without partial pressures, with and
without the tank graph. So I'd need a sample drive where this fails to be
able to tweak the algorith to work in more cases.

Thanks