UDDF export - nearly there.

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 16:43:31 PST 2014

So another 7 patches. This makes it almost 100% UDDF 3.2 compliant.

I say "almost". There are a couple of places where the schema doesn't
agree with the documentation, where I believe the schema. I believe
there are also some bugs in the schema too. In both cases I'll raise
these with the authors.

Also, XSD schema are pretty horrible in that certain circumstances
force you to use "sequence" validation, where you actually don't
really care about the ordering. This means we've had to comply with
ordering in certain places. I hate XML.

The only outstanding issue is the alarm types. It looks like we need
to map these to equivalent types in UDDF. It's 12:30am, and I'm tired,
so that may come tomorrow.

Finally, there are a couple of commits which group several minor
changes. Sorry for this. The alternative would have been a patch set
of about 20 one-line patches.