Marble Subsurface-testing branch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Dec 13 22:34:15 PST 2014

For those of you who want to play with the same Marble sources that I’m using right now…
Based on 4.14.3 - found in the Subsurface-testing branch of git://git.subsurface-divelog.org/marble <git://git.subsurface-divelog.org/marble>
Together with the latest Subsurface this should spew out tons of Marble debugging when you start subsurface -v
I am still struggling some issues cross-building this specific version for Windows (which is really odd since a fundamentally identical version built just fine earlier today - I’m actually rather puzzled what’s going wrong here…)

I’m too tired to think straight, so I’ll continue to play with this tomorrow. Just wanted to let people know that I put the git tree up

My current goal is to build the official binaries for Windows64, Mac and Ubuntu from the Subsurface-testing branch of both libdivecomputer and Marble. But that means that I need to get this to work reliably :-/