test binaries for Beta 5

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:34:11 PST 2014

Il 09/ago/2014 17:46 "Jef Driesen" <jef at libdivecomputer.org> ha scritto:

> On 06-08-14 08:50, Jef Driesen wrote:

>>> I am not sure whether a final conclusion was ever reached. Jef informed
>>> us
>>> that this should be fixed now on libdivecomputer. He also wanted a
>>> memory
>>> dump of the dive computer, but I was not able to grab one. A dump fails
>>> every time when I attempt to grab one from my Stinger.
>>

>> I requested this warning message in order to help find parsing bugs in
>> libdivecomputer [1-2]. If subsurface filters out the bogus gas mixes,
>> then nobody will notice (and hopefully report) the libdivecomputer bug,
>> and it will never get fixed.
>>
>> The most likely reason for those odd o2 and he percentages (e.g. zero or
>> 0xFF values) is that the device uses those special values to indicate a
>> disabled gas mix. I already fixed some of these issues, but certainly
>> not all. So if you still spot such issue, please file a bug report and
>> I'll have a look.
>>
>> And because this is related to how the device stores the data, that
>> means that if you are affected by such a bug, you'll get the warning for
>> each disabled gas mix on every dive. Hence the large number of repeated
>> warnings.
>

> For the Shearwater Predator and Petrel, you should no longer get the o2=0
and he=0 warning with libdivecomputer master. I just pushed a fix for this.
For other devices, you should still file a bug if you see this warning.

Just got it downloading from a Galileo Sol.

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/790

It's a loaned computer I used as bottom timer but I do not know what's
inside and what settings were there.