Need help to start contributing for Subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Dec 15 18:14:01 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 07:28:27AM +0530, Nikhil Bharadwaj wrote:

> I am presently using Fedora 21.

You're ahead of me. I'm still on F20 and intend to be there for a while
longer.

> I installed the packages from the Subsurface website itself. Followed the
> steps religiously and googled any problems.
>
> Yes, I am using the latest version of Subsurface.

I updated the build / install instructions that are bundled with the
sources. So when you check the INSTALL file in ~/src/subsurface you'll see
instructions that are somewhat different from what's on the website (that
still is mostly geared towards 4.2)