Need help to start contributing for Subsurface

Nikhil Bharadwaj nikhil.gosala at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:22:54 PST 2014

Dirk,

I tried a lot, but I am not able to compile libmarblewidget due to which I
am unable to compile subsurface.

[nikhil at Nikhil-Fedora marble-build]$ cmake -DQTONLY=ON -DQT5BUILD=ON \
> -DBUILD_MARBLE_APPS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_EXAMPLES=OFF \
> -DBUILD_MARBLE_TESTS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_TOOLS=OFF \
> -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=OFF \
> -DBUILD_WITH_DBUS=OFF ../marble-source
CMake Error: The source directory "/home/nikhil/src/marble-source" does not
appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Nikhil Bharadwaj

--
Nikhil Bharadwaj