Contribution and a possible issue to solve

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:16:34 PST 2014

This should be supported, but apparently we have a bug somewhere. I just
tested with another UDDF sample that I have, and worked properly. Of
course, my sample was from different log software, so the UDDF is probably
slightly different. Could you send me a full sample (off the list is fine)
so I can test this myself and fix it?

miika