After 4.3 is out...

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Dec 17 17:27:13 PST 2014

Em 17/12/2014 20:48, "Robert Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> escreveu:

> … what are people planning to spend time on?

Unit tests, since 4.0 I keep saying that.
Speed improvements in the profile.
Printing improvements
Publish on ( Facebook, gplus)
Dropbox, Facebook, integration for images
Git ui. ( I just need to know how it's supposed tô look like)

> For me that would be (not necessarily in that order)
>
> 1) pSCR (as just explained in a different mail)
>
> 2) Making image integration more portable between the devices, in a way
to be determined: paths relative to a (configurable) image_root, relative
paths from home etc, images from the web… We talked about this before.

> 3) Increasing responsiveness of the planner (doing some profiling, maybe
splitting the replot into smaller tasks that not all need to be redone upon
changes of data etc)

> And of course there is the big elephant in the room (but I probably
cannot really contribute due to lack of ideas/understanding): Coming up
with a UI to utilize the git save/load.