After 4.3 is out... CCR

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Dec 17 20:23:03 PST 2014

On 18/12/2014 03:27, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

Tomaz,

If it's possible at all, we need to complete the CCR UI. Would you be
prepared to help, please? I have been messing around with private
branches of the code that are rapidly ageing but my understanding of the
Qt code is pathetic. We need:
a) Graph of setpoint data when the pO2 is shown on the profile.
b) A graph that displays all the data from the individual oxygen sensors
with respect to the setpoint.
I would so much like to get this part of the development behind us in
order to get on with the other CCR systems.

Extension of the present code to accommodate APD logs will not be
cosmetic, but very easy, now that a basic infrastructure exists: problem
there is 2 parallel dive computers.
The APD development is not likely to have UI consequences, or, if at
all, minor consequences in the manner of selecting APD logs in the
import panel.

Kind regards,
Willem