towards 4.4

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Dec 17 21:53:12 PST 2014

4.3 is out, the first few patches landed in master since it was tagged
which must mean "go crazy, send me your stuff!".

Seriously, if you've been holding back things waiting for after the
release - please send it now. And if you sent stuff that I haven't added,
yet, please resend.

I'll keep an eye out for bug reports and issues that we may have with 4.3,
and I will work on creating packages for some of the RPM based distros,
but the main focus should be on working towards 4.4.