After 4.3 is out... CCR

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Dec 17 23:33:18 PST 2014

On 18 December, 2014 - Willem Ferguson wrote:

> On 18/12/2014 03:27, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
>

> Tomaz,
>
> If it's possible at all, we need to complete the CCR UI. Would you be
> prepared to help, please? I have been messing around with private branches
> of the code that are rapidly ageing but my understanding of the Qt code is
> pathetic. We need:
> a) Graph of setpoint data when the pO2 is shown on the profile.
> b) A graph that displays all the data from the individual oxygen sensors
> with respect to the setpoint.
> I would so much like to get this part of the development behind us in order
> to get on with the other CCR systems.

I don't know if we actually should try to jam this into the profile to.
I'm guessing a separate ui to analyze the o2-cells would be better.

My suggestion is just to grab paint/gimp/whatever and mock how you think
the ui should look and work.

> Extension of the present code to accommodate APD logs will not be cosmetic,
> but very easy, now that a basic infrastructure exists: problem there is 2
> parallel dive computers.
> The APD development is not likely to have UI consequences, or, if at all,
> minor consequences in the manner of selecting APD logs in the import panel.

I did some experimenting on this and my plans where to just import C1
and C2 ans different dive computers, just running the csv-import twice.

I got de-railed trying to cleanup the spagetti surrounding the csv-import...

//Anton

> >Em 17/12/2014 20:48, "Robert Helling" <helling at atdotde.de
> ><mailto:helling at atdotde.de>> escreveu:
> >>
> >> … what are people planning to spend time on?
> >
> >Unit tests, since 4.0 I keep saying that.
> >Speed improvements in the profile.
> >Printing improvements
> >Publish on ( Facebook, gplus)
> >Dropbox, Facebook, integration for images
> >Git ui. ( I just need to know how it's supposed tô look like)
> >
> >> For me that would be (not necessarily in that order)
> >>
> >> 1) pSCR (as just explained in a different mail)
> >>
> >> 2) Making image integration more portable between the devices, in a way
> >to be determined: paths relative to a (configurable) image_root, relative
> >paths from home etc, images from the web… We talked about this before.
> >>
> >> 3) Increasing responsiveness of the planner (doing some profiling, maybe
> >splitting the replot into smaller tasks that not all need to be redone
> >upon changes of data etc)
> >>
> >> And of course there is the big elephant in the room (but I probably
> >cannot really contribute due to lack of ideas/understanding): Coming up
> >with a UI to utilize the git save/load.
> >>
> >> Other ideas?
> >>
> >> Best
> >> Robert