Fwd: Re: Problem with Atomic Cobalt 2

Familie Rave ewa-rave at web.de
Thu Dec 18 01:36:02 PST 2014

Has anyone an idea?

My system data: Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64Bit
Divecomputer: Atomic Cobalt 2, Cobalt 2 Version: 2.26/2 ,Cobalt-Driver 2.5
Logbuch-Software Atomic: CobaltLogbook V2.0.8.0
Cables and connectors dating from Cobalt 1

Upgrade Subsurface to version 4.2.91.0
Can not load the logfile of atomic

Import  from Divecomputer

Click ok