Thanks for new features.

Jason Bramwell jb2cool at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:03:11 PST 2014

Just thought I'd drop a little line here to say thanks for some new features in 4.3.

I like the way the 'buddy' field is now tag based so I can see how many dives I've done with x or y buddy even if they overlap and I have dives with both buddies. This leads me on to the other thing I really like and that's the fact that the filter has come back (did this just come back in 4.3 or had I missed it earlier?). This helped to highlight some data quality issues with my log which I have now set right. The third thing that I like the look of that I've seen is the ability to program my dive computer (OSTC mk2) via Subsurface. I've not tried using this yet but looks like a welcome addition.

Thanks for the additions and keep up the good work.

Jason Bramwell

Sent from my iPad