Subsurface 4.3 has been released

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 19 02:33:58 PST 2014

In data mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014 21:21:02, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> 4.3 has been tagged and the tag has been pushed. Binaries for Windows,
> Mac, and Ubuntu/LinuxMint/Debian are up and ready. I still need to wrap my
> mind around building for OpenSUSE and Fedora - I simply ran out of time.
> But fundamentally I want to create identical binaries to the others, so
> under my control, based on our versions of libssrfmarblewidget and
> libdivecomputer.

I've translated the announcement in Italian.

Debian is now in freeze so the next stable will ship with subsurface 4.2 (I
consider this a big win already, there have been licensing issues for the
embedded javascript, and problems because of libgit2).

At this point packaging subsurface 4.3 is unlikely to happen until the debian
stable is released.

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/