After 4.3 is out...

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Fri Dec 19 03:26:29 PST 2014

> #4 Social network export (FB G+ Twitter) I know most of us like having
> a local/private logbook but it a sign of the time ;)
This was the reason I started that diveshare website (that I still haven't
advertised much).

http://dive-share.appspot.com/

Originally I wanted to make some sort of facebook app, but they had some legal
hoops I'd have to go through, so I just ended up with a stand alone website
instead and 2 buttons to share on fb and g+

I guess that the exporting can be improved to be able to upload the photos
directly from subsurface. I didn't do that because appspot is a bit annoying
on how to handle binary uploads.

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

                http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/