OpenSUSE packages

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Dec 19 21:40:53 PST 2014

We now have official OpenSUSE packages - available at http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:Subsurface-Divelog&package=subsurface <http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:Subsurface-Divelog&package=subsurface>. I updated the Downloads page accordingly.

With a little tweaking I should get the build service to also create Fedora (and other red hat variations) packages from the same source.

That should give us fairly decent coverage for official packages. Ark might be another distribution worth figuring out official builds for. Anything else?