Control file for building stable debian

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 23:31:43 PST 2014

Hi,

the attached control file will allow compiling Ubuntu Precise and stable
Debian. These use qt4 instead of qt5 but are otherwise quite close to what
is already done for the Ubuntu/Mint packages. Due to qt4 the rules file
will also need following change:

-               cmake -DQTONLY=ON -DQT5BUILD=ON \
+               cmake -DQTONLY=ON -DQT5BUILD=OFF \

The stable Debian cannot be built in Launchpad as they don't allow building
old enough Ubuntu to be compatible with dependencies. Due to this, I have
attached my .pbuilderrc for the local building of stable Debian. All
signed-off-by as needed.

sudo mkdir -p /var/cache/pbuilder/wheezy-amd64/result
sudo touch /var/cache/pbuilder/wheezy-amd64/result/Packages
sudo DIST=wheezy pbuilder create
sudo DIST=wheezy pbuilder build subsurface_4.3-1~wheezy.dsc

miika