Divesoft Freedom

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Dec 20 11:41:37 PST 2014

Hi,

as a follow up to the 4.3 announcement on CCRexplorers

http://www.ccrexplorers.com/showthread.php?t=14965&page=3&highlight=subsurface

there was the question if we support the Divesoft Freedom, see

http://www.divesoft.cz/eshop/computers-16

I had never heard of that computer so I asked for an example file (to a USB host the dive computer pretends to be a flash drive with one file per dive according to the manual). Unfortunately, it sees to be binary without obvious hint about it semantics (either to me or to /usr/bin/file). In a hex editor it shows some regular structure but again nothing obvious. So I attach it here.