After 4.3 is out...

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:57:34 PST 2014

I remember that Anton was working on a full Subsurface on Android and
it's great.
IMHO it would be useful to me only if I was able to download data from
my computer as well, so in a liveaboard I could download and edit my
dives right there...
But maybe a far lighter approache would be just be able to breowse
them in a smart way on my phone or tablet.

So the question is: how I store my logbook remotely?

I do not like giving (again) my personal data to companies as dropbox
or google. Maybe a free Git repo?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Interested in the idea of having a Subsurface logbook reader, I think
> having access to your dives in pocket is a great Idea, Also syncing with
> Dropbox from both phone and desktop version may enrich this feature.
>
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It would be nice having a "Subsurface logbook reader" app on Android &
>> IOS.
>> After some sort of remote logbook function is made (Git?) I would not
>> edit my dives on my phone but just being able to browse and filter
>> them. Maybe just the companion app could be extended to read and
>> display Subsurface logbook...

Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos