latest master and libdivecomputer 0.5-devel

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Dec 22 14:34:01 PST 2014

Just a little heads up, if you are on libdivecomputer master (or on the
Subsurface-testing branch of libdivecomputer), after you pull the lastest
Subsurface master you also need to update libdivecomputer.

The way versioning of libdivecomputer works we cannot tell if the version
that you have installed supports the new OSTC3 firmware update feature -
so as soon as you have any version of 0.5 we try to use that feature,
which makes the compile fail if you have a version of libdivecomputer
that's older than a couple of days...

The price of building at the {blee,lea}ding edge of two open source
projects, I guess :-)