Double DC strange behavior [was: Prev/Next DC]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 03:28:12 PST 2014

Hummm,

I think I got a nasty bug using two computers. I ask here before I file a bug.

I have a dive logged with a Galileo sol and a xdeep black Bottom timers.

1) I downloaded Galileo data
2) I filled all the relevant info as gas used, tanks, pressures, gas
switches....
3) everything is fine.
4) I import xdeep data
5) I lost gas switches and gas used hence sac... One gas switch on
Galielo went to the xdeep.

What should I see in this complicated situation?

I was expecting to find one of the following:

#1 the same gas switches and gas I add on a profile are copied on the other
#2 The second profile is virgin so I have to insert again gas switches

Actually option #2 would bring me in a dead end: different SAC so only
option #1 is correct

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos