new daily builds

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 23 07:27:51 PST 2014

> On Dec 23, 2014, at 12:49 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> -ENOPARSE
>>
>> try again, please
>>

> We need a patch from Martin Long to parse my message :)
> This si what happens when I try to write something too early.
>
> I thought you will not build anymore win 32bit binaries. Maybe I misunderstood

I was quite dismayed to see that still about 20% of our Windows downloads are of the 32bit binary. And since you need to get that explicitly (it’s not the first thing offered on the download page) I can only conclude that a lot of divers are running Subsurface on truly ancient computers… So no, I won’t kill that off just yet :-(