Prev/Next DC

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 23 07:30:43 PST 2014

> On Dec 23, 2014, at 3:50 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> It shoud work if the Dive List or the Profile View is selected.
>> can you just click on the selected dive on the list ( to focus the widget )
>> or the profile, to see if it works?
>>
>> left / right arrow should just work.
>

> Hi Tomaz,
>
> As usual now it works.
> I repeated two times all the sequence and it works.
>
> Just to prove I'm not drunk I was filing a enhancement request on trac
> and I took a screenshot of the View menu. It has no label on prev/next
> DC.
>
> Now it has the label... Xmas ghosts????

That’s very odd.

What sometimes makes the keyboard shortcuts for next/prev dive and next/prev dive computer stop working is if your focus ends up in the wrong widget (one that wants to keep cursor movement for itself). We need to look into those cases and figure out if we can explicitly hand focus back to the divelist widget. So if you can REPRODUCE the loss of being able to switch DCs, that would be useful data.