Double DC strange behavior [was: Prev/Next DC]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 08:24:30 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> And as usual - your top post makes it very hard for people to keep the
> chronology
> of data in sight...

Sorry for top posting I did not realized.

I will try to answer to some questions here..

Let me explain a little bit this dive.
I was diving with a rebreather and I used just the 7L tank filled with
EAN36. This was my main bottle.
I used backgas (D8,5L) only for jacket and gas breaks.
I used Oxygen in a Alu40 bottle for deco.

Galileo was set as bottom timer exactly as my xdeep.
Galileo was connected to a pressure sensor mounted on the main 7L
bottle.Hence pressure values coming from Galileo are real.

I downloaded the Galileo straight to Subsurface then I manually added
gases, bottles and data except the tank pressure.
Given that my default bottle is the D8,5L, I had to manually add a gas
switch to the beginning of the dive to force that as main bottle.
In the original (before) file I have 220 - 200 as starting ending
pressures on the 8,5L (manually entered)

I will try to reply to your question later