Prev/Next DC

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 13:58:10 PST 2014

On 12/23/2014 03:35 AM, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Deivide,
>

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com
> <mailto:dbdavide at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Miika Turkia
>     <miika.turkia at gmail.com <mailto:miika.turkia at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     > On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com
>     <mailto:dbdavide at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     >>
>     >> Is there any keyboard shortcut for:
>     >>
>     >> Prev DC - Switch to next dive computer.

PREV = NEXT ???

>     >
>     >
>     > Left arrow/cursor
>     >
>     >>
>     >> Next DC - Switch to previous dive computer.

NEXT = PREV ???

>     >
>     >
>     > Right arrow/cursor
>

>     Hummm....
>
>     On Windows it doesn't seem to work. Moreover on the menu there's
>     no hint.
>     I'm trying to compare two computers but without shortcut is
>     alittle PITA

Wow.  I was trying to think my way through this but now my head hurts.
Must be out of my mind since everybody else seems to understand!

Shouldn't it be:

Left arrow = Prev DC = Switch to previous dive computer
Right arrow = Next DC = Switch to next dive computer

Or is my English all messed up again.  English 101 in college was too
long ago.

--Steve