Send to Facebook feature Finished.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Dec 25 11:22:16 PST 2014

It only needs a bit of polishing right now.

So, before anyone tries to use it, you can't, sorry.
We need to ask permission for Facebook untill "users" can use the feature -
till then, it's blocked and will work only to admins, ( registered on
facebook app ) developers and ( registered on facebook app ) testers.

What it does:

You can publish any Dive to facebook, it will create a new album ( named
'Subsurface', but you can change it, you can't delete the album via
subsurface so manual interaction to facebook is needed for some stuff )

Currently it will send *only* the currently selected dive profile, this is
by design.
if you have multiple dives selected, it will upload only the one that's
being shown on the profile.

It also saves the geotagging, date and dive notes to the picture.

Picture Proof:
Now, if anyone wanna send me anything for christmas, I'm accepting hugs and
handshakes.