Send to Facebook feature Finished.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Dec 25 13:55:32 PST 2014

On December 25, 2014 1:26:42 PM Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> > is by design.
> > > if you have multiple dives selected, it will upload only the one that's
> > being shown on the profile.
> > >
> > > It also saves the geotagging, date and dive notes to the picture.
> >
> > Looks great. I'll be playing with this when I can.
>
> When facebook allows us to let other people play with it. :)

Which requires finishing the past preview and approval, and then FB's
approval if all that, if I understand correctly

> > What about adding a default description with the location name and a link
> > to Subsurface website? E.g. "House Reef, uploaded with Subsurface"
> >

> I hate when apps links to themselves when I'm using them, not something
> that I want to put on subsurface =/

I'm curious, why would you respond to this so negatively? I thought apps
that post are supposed to identify themselves.

That said, in ambivalent. Not sure what I would prefer...

> > I assume tagging buddies would need to be done from Facebook.
> >

> I just started to learn facebook integration, *maybe* three's a way to do
> that. not right now, tougth.

Given how much you figured out in the past 48h, in not too worried...